This Site Moved to helpBIOTECH.net

Research Assistant Opportunity @ Richcore, Bangalore:

image Richcore India
335, 12th B Cross,
1st Main, Pai Layout, K R Puram,
Bangalore 560016
INDIA.

Application Research Assistant

We are looking for young professionals who are driven by, passion and ability to quickly learn on the job. Good communication and reporting skills are prerequisites. Candidates should have 1-2 years of experience in a basic science laboratory. While those with prior experience in Biotech/ Biochemistry and Chemistry labs would be preferred.

Education
Candidates must be BSc graduates from reputed institutes with majors in subjects related to the areas of Biology/Chemistry from a reputed university.

Job description
Selected candidates will be involved in application research trials related to Distilleries / Textiles / Paper & Pulp/ Detergents and other fields, Lab Maintenance and QA/QC.

Remuneration
The job profile holds tremendous growth opportunities. The selected candidate will be remunerated as per industry standards.

Further Info about Research Assistant Opportunity at Richcore, Bangalore

4 comments

  1. NJ ecrit  

    7 December 2010 at 16:42

    I am Navaneeth, i have completed my MSc in Bio-technology from Bangalore university. as u have not mentioned about ypur contact details please inform me regarding the opportunities in your company.

    Thank you.

  2. sonali  

    10 August 2012 at 01:55

    Hello sir i am sunita have completed m.sc.in industrial biotechnology in 2011.Iam looking for any type of biotech job.I can do hard work.so kindly inform me if there is any vacancy in your company.My id: sonalipanda953@gmail.com.

  3. m.k saranya  

    25 August 2012 at 11:01

    I am m.k saranya i have completed my MSc in Bio-technology in 2012 from University of madras. can you please inform me regarding the opportunities in your company.my email id : srn.bhuvana@gmail.com

  4. Unknown  

    2 January 2016 at 00:24

    Hello ,I am Priyata and ihave completed my Msc.in Microbiology in 2015 from Bangalore University.I am very much interested to do research works.So please kindly allow me to have the opportunity to experience in your company.My email id is priyalee78@gmail.com